Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know of the Dupli-color silver paint thats a good match for my 70 SL350 KO?
Have had good luck in the past on other early silver Honda's, but forget the exact shade of silver. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Yes, it would seem it is... the better question would be, is that car next to your bike really a Toyota? I've never seen one like it

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, spotted it parked in July. Stopped to get a photo & talked to the owner for 1/2 hr. He was also taking a photo at the same time.
Was not imported into the USA.

mid 70's Toyota Limo. V8.......

. 20180811_124512.jpg

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Wow, definitely a rare car and a V8 that long ago for Toyota... not that they didn't have the technology to do it then, the Japanese manufacturers have been ahead of us for a long time. Amazing find, and so cool to see dual exhausts on a Toyota sedan. Bet that thing gets more looks than a vintage Honda. I wish I could remember the name of the automotive fine metallic silver my Dad used to use for Honda frames and engine covers, it was a great match.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still dont have a frame paint name, but on top of everything else, the Toyota V8 was a hemi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know of the Dupli-color silver paint thats a good match for my 70 SL350 KO?
Have had good luck in the past on other early silver Honda's, but forget the exact shade of silver. Thanks!
It's Dupli-Color Caliper Silver Paint BCP103. An exact match for Cloud Silver that is used on the frame and engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts