Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been browsing a little but figured it was time to introduce myself. I’m not sure how or why, but something bit me and I have to get a Honda vintage twin. Don’t have a bike yet, just learning, but really wanting to jump in with a 350. I’m in Canton, GA and also love restoring old arcade games. Seems like you all have a great community here, so hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome from central Georgia.

Keep us posted on your journey.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Welcome... old arcade games?? Any Bally's or Williams old school pinball machines lying around??

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome... old arcade games?? Any Bally's or Williams old school pinball machines lying around??
No matter what he has, I have a working 1963 Seeburg jukebox I'll give you if you'll come and get it (I don't have the space anymore, downsized from a 4 br to a 3). Bring 3 extra people to help load it up though, it took 4 of us to get it into my wife's truck 8 years ago when I got it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m all vids at the moment, pins are a whole other animal in terms of cost and maintenance. I do have a 1989 Rowe jukebox though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts