Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of my restore, (75 Cb500t) I was powder coating my front forks bridge and handle bar mounts...they were stolen from my garage. Not sure what they were thinking of doing with them but obviously thought they were valuable.

I was having trouble finding parts for a 500T specifically but have found various 450 or 500 replaceable parts. I went ahead and ordered the cb500 (77) front upper forks from a guy off ebay. Now I'm a little worried the dimensions will be off but not sure the exact dimensions I need.

Side note, new to the forum. Been a viewer/stealer of info but haven't made an account or post until now. If this is the wrong thread, smack me in the right direction!

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Yeah I dunno about that. There is no such CB500T model in 1977 so I'm guessing you bought the part for a CB500 Four instead

The CB500T upper fork bridge is Honda part numbers 53230-375-000 or 53230-375-305

I guess it would work if you have the lower/bottom fork bridge and yoke but with only the upper bridge I'm not sure if the rake will be the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it wasn't super cheap but came with a 15 day free return so I figured I'd try it out.

Thanks for the part number and response!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts