Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Cool. Watch out fur dim moooooose up there.;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice! I'll have to check out your video later on my daydream vr headset. I'm guessing it will make me nauseous, or weird me out like I'm riding on your handlebars.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool. What camera is it? Do you have a pic of how you had it mounted?
Its an LG 360 Cam, cheap but functional :) Looking to get an Insta360 Evo soon, much better quality. I don't have a picture, but basically I've got a suction cup mount with a standard tripod screw on it, and I just suction cupped it to the tachometer glass.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! I'll have to check out your video later on my daydream vr headset. I'm guessing it will make me nauseous, or weird me out like I'm riding on your handlebars.
I'm going to go with nauseous, the footage is quite shaky. I tried to stabilise it afterwords but my computer isn't powerful enough :/

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. Watch out fur dim moooooose up there.
I think if I tucked I could go under a moose XD, it's deer that worry me most cuz the darn things will jump out of a ditch at you. Moose just saunter across the road because they know they have right of way XD.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
That's not too shaky, and being able to pan around while the video is playing is very cool.
Thanks for sharing the ride.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
That is really weird. It is pretty much impossible to mount a camera on the bike and not get some jello. The only thing I have found is mounting it on you. You might try putting it on the top of your helmet. I like to use my GoPros as a helmet chin mount. I've also had good luck with a chest mount. That wouldn't work with the 360.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking of making some kind of cradle thats supported by rubber bands to hold the camera. It won't eliminate the big bumps but it should smooth out the higher frequency vibrations from the engine and stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts