Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Mike, I bought some stuff from him for my triple. Only thing I didn't like was his shipping policy for out of USA stuff. He won't give a price for shipping until after the auction ends. Also, the instrument housing I bought from him (and paid a premium price for) was supposed to be undamaged but in fact it had a dent in it. It wasn't worth the hassle to send it back so I just repaired the small dent. I have decided only to buy from him as a last resort. He seems to have a lot of parts bikes, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnnyc14 said:
Hey Mike, I bought some stuff from him for my triple. Only thing I didn't like was his shipping policy for out of USA stuff. He won't give a price for shipping until after the auction ends. Also, the instrument housing I bought from him (and paid a premium price for) was supposed to be undamaged but in fact it had a dent in it. It wasn't worth the hassle to send it back so I just repaired the small dent. I have decided only to buy from him as a last resort. He seems to have a lot of parts bikes, that's for sure.
Thanks for the follow up "vendor review" Johnny, that's very helpful. I posted the link because of the large quantity of Honda parts he had available, some of it hard to find.

The whole shipping issue with eBay auctions is a sore spot with me as well. I was just looking at a part I wanted that would fit in a small padded envelope. The seller wanted $16 to ship it which is a joke. It appears that many sellers are using shipping as a separate profit center.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts