Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a ton of parts that came in a bulk buy. No way could I inventory everything. If you need something, post on here or send me a PM.

Rolling CL frame is a 71
Bare frame is a 68 or 69 CB450
Also have (but not pictured) a 73 CB450 frame with stuck motor.

Located in Milwaukee, WI. Can ship on your dime.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Dude that was a haul, NICE!!! Impressive shop, BTW. Expect a PM soon with the “wish list”

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't see any frontends do you have a set? What about that stator cover, got more than one, it doesn't need to be great shape.
What front end stuff do you need? I think I have two or three stator covers, but theyre beat up. Stator covers are going to be the next thing I design for CNC purposes.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Do you have the headlight adjustment parts?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Well, I’m not sure yet if the cylinder head of my project bike is reusable. Just in case; do you have a cylinder head for a CB450 K5?
Don’t worry about my location. I know that shipping would cost me a fortune but what can I do? It’s at least a healthy addiction...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Either one of them you can PM me the price of each or post here. My parts motor doesn't even have one but I have it apart right now so I'm just shopping around. I would also like to find complete forks minus the trees, it will be going on a CL with the drum brake. It would be a plus if the tops of the tubes aren't badly rusted and pitted. Might be in the market for a left and right 723A carbs complete and stock also. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I’m not sure yet if the cylinder head of my project bike is reusable. Just in case; do you have a cylinder head for a CB450 K5?
Don’t worry about my location. I know that shipping would cost me a fortune but what can I do? It’s at least a healthy addiction...
I have several torn apart motors. Cylinder heads are a plenty.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts