Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a new throttle/switch assembly and tried to wire it up but I noticed it’s missing wires that my stock assembly has. I emailed the company to verify if I ordered the correct one. They said it’s correct and I shouldn’t need anymore wires than what’s on the new assembly (yellow/red, 2 black, black/red, black/white) The stock assembly has those wires plus 2 yellow and a blue/brown. The wire I’m worried about is the blue/brown that goes to the fuse box. I’m not sure if I need those wires I’m missing or can do without them?

Here the link to assembly I bought:

https://4into1.com/genuine-honda-throttle-switch-assembly-35130-377-p00-cb360-cb400f-cb550-cb750/

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Depending on when the bike was made in 75 some had headlight switches and some didn't, was a middle of the year change along with a few other things, "recalls".

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Also, those with headlight switches grounded the starter solenoid for start, those without sent +12v to the starter solenoid and disconnected the headlight during start. Early 75 cb369s had headlight switch, late model 75 and 76 had no headlight switch.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts