Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
What a shame, probably started out as a nice motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
$5400???

Selling because I'm trying to move?

I've seen some cool bikes built by people in bad life situations, this one does have all of the trendy cues and seems to be well built. This all seems to be a reoccurring pattern.

I'll wish the seller well and hope for the best, I'll bet its still an OK bike all in all.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
...am I the only one that doesnt see $5,400...
If it is there.. I just don't see it... or maybe he hasn't listed the particulars.. complete drivetrain rebuild would add $ .. Moto gadget controls $... the newly covered seat cushions made of freshly crumpled $20 bills??
A showroom fresh restoratiOn ..yeah, I could see that... I know the vintage bike scene is fairly hot now... but I don't think it is THAT HOT!?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
It could also be a situation of, "wife wants it sold" so toss a $5400 price tag on it and if it doesn't sell, keep it. If it actually sells, tell her you got a grand for it, and go buy another bike with the rest.

·
Registered
219 Posts
yes, i don't know what really justifies the price. Do all the original parts come with it? Shame it was hacked up. each is their own though.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Somebody should text him and ask how well it runs. I bet it needs to "just have the carbs tweeked"...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
But won't we all look dumb if he responds.."just sold it.. and got asking price"...
Funny.. but highly doubtful..:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts