Honda Twins banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems odd to me that I joined a forum for my "new" CL450 and all I've done so far is talk about my V-Strom, but such is life. This is my non-450, a 2006 Suzuki DL 650 on which I deliver pizzas in the evening.
The box is custom made (obviously) and secures to the luggage rack with two screws and wing nuts as well as the strap that is visable in the picture. Inside the box has three sets of tie down points, a cargo net and a few bungee cords to secure the different size bags we use. Yes, the pizzas stay warm. The bags are very well insulated.
I've been refining the design and my technique for the previous two summers and into this one. The front of the box is a little taller now than it was in this picture and the sign is on the other side. The hook on the side is for my helmet. I take it off as I'm rolling up to a stop or sometimes when I get to a subdivision. I always wear my helmet (a sparkly orange moto-x lid). I almost always get 50+ mpg.
It's a ton of fun and people really seem to like it. I hear "never seen that before" alot. That's because I'm the only one in town, I always tell them. I deliver in West Lafayette, IN. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Nice!

I have been in that part of town, stayed there for a few days to go to the TRW plant.

Next time i'm there I'll try to remember to order a pizza from you guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts