Honda Twins banner

1101 - 1108 of 1108 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Don't take offense with my comment, because I'm an old timer. That seat would look a lot less awkward, maybe not awkward at all, if it just had a proper fender underneath it. The PO didn't take off the front fender or the chain guard which are the usual victims when an old bike gets hacked up, so adding a rear fender would make it normal again. I kind of like the front fender he put on there and the Norton script for the Honda name on the tank. A painted rear fender would make it look pretty good IMHO.

Reactions: 83XLX

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't take offense with my comment, because I'm an old timer. That seat would look a lot less awkward, maybe not awkward at all, if it just had a proper fender underneath it. The PO didn't take off the front fender or the chain guard which are the usual victims when an old bike gets hacked up, so adding a rear fender would make it normal again. I kind of like the front fender he put on there and the Norton script for the Honda name on the tank. A painted rear fender would make it look pretty good IMHO.
No offense taken at all. I was definitely looking to fabricate some sort of fender. I'm having trouble sourcing a stock one. So I was thinking something like this.

Currently the bike doesn't have a frame loop back there so ill have to either weld one in, or figure out aomething else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Robb I just took a look at the related fitment on Partzilla, it looks like all of the 360 variants are the same.

I searched ebay for 'Honda 360 rear fender' and came up with a dozen pages of good results, have a try.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Not on every Sunday, unfortunately. 80 km trip to Katowice downtown, what a ride !

Last tomato is ready to serve ;-)

Reactions: 83XLX and fxray

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I took the ‘69 out for a spin a few days ago. Nice weather, running great.
734D9B0C-1134-4117-B050-E314E368EABF.jpeg

1101 - 1108 of 1108 Posts