Honda Twins banner

1061 - 1080 of 1108 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Yesterday, out on my traditional New Year's Day ride, the roads got kinda dicey, so had to come home. (sleet/freezing rain scenario)

New Years 2019.jpg

Ya, the windsheild is covered in ice...lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Not my most recent outing, but just thinking about warm temps and trees with leaves on them. Photo taken at a state park a couple miles from my house, on a pleasant summer morning.

9-7-18.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here we go! Just went on a few quick rides today to some baseball card shops and to get some takeout. Got talking with a vintage car restoration guy when I was out and about. He saw my bike and wanted to talk about the four CB750s his various family members had back in the late '70s.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I cleaned up the 1969 350 from sitting in the shed all winter, threw a little charge on the battery (it didn't need much), and rode it about 75 miles round trip to a show in a nearby city. Nice weather, big show (about 450 entries - cars, trucks, and motorcycles), and the old Honda won a "Sponsor's Choice" medal. A fun time was had by all...:D

4-27-19 Mayo.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to admit, that riding my twin gives a lot of fun. After two weeks of constant rain, I have rumbled with Granny. Nest with stork has been spotted.

20190525_184916.jpg

·
Registered
500 Posts
I've been riding my bike for the last 3 weeks after a 2 year long restoration/cafe'd project and there is nothing like it. Riding those small twins after buying it, taking it completely apart, all the hard work, back together and ride it. This is awesome! They don't go fast, but they ride in style and they always attract people's attention.

It's a project I'm proud of it!?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hello, it's been a while. Yesterday DOT inspection was done. I had made first test ride before DGR.
Visiting countryside:
20190824_193342.jpg
20190824_193217.jpg

Reactions: 83XLX and Lefty

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I rode Olive to Darlington Classic Show on Saturday where she was entered against other Japanese and also British bikes. Steve and I went for some lunch and when we got back I was dragged up on stage to collect the Best Japanese award and Best in Show, presented by the Major of Darlington. Two awards and a bottle of Moet, can't be bad for a little CB200.

The attention must have gone to Olive's head, on the way home the kick start oil seal started to leak and she was cutting out every time I slowed down! The oil seal was promptly changed, but we had no time to sort the running out as there was a bike event at Hornsea to attend on Sunday. We went on the Fazer as it is a 180 mile round trip and Olive will have to wait for some much needed carb cleaning and balancing.

IMG_3779.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
Snapped this out at my second job. I work as a track official/marshal at the Indianapolis Speedrome for the last ten years. Gotta love the Figure 8 racing. Some of the guys at the track call this my "scooter"
Speedrome_2019.jpg

1061 - 1080 of 1108 Posts