Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Testing, testing....

woo hoo I did it now if I could figure out how I did that... oh well thought I had it there for a minute

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Doesn’t work....error message

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
The link tried to open an image from your Yahoo mail as I clicked on it, but even though I trusted you (in these times, you know that no one unknown can be trusted with email attachments) and asked it to "open", it still didn't

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Dont feel bad 3/4 0f the time mine didnt post so I gave up on it. I going to try and build a side car and want to start a thread for it but with out photos whats the point.

Having a get together tomorrow and one of the guys from out of town is a computer nut. Will sit down with him and try to find out what Im doing wrong.

If you see a lot of odd ball stuff its me try to see if I can get it to work.

Bill

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
I've long used hosting services like ImageShack or even google drive for pictures. Imageshack allows me to store a large number of things and will link pictures with a simple left click-copy link-paste into threads. They have a photo editor that will allow you to crop and rotate on the site and once saved it stays that way no matter how you uploaded it. Yeah it costs money, I think I'm on thier 40$ a year plan. https://imageshack.us/

When using their service here twins will take the link, download the pic to the server here and keep a copy of it. I very rarely upload photos from my phone directly from it as it can be a hassle.

OTHER tip, download and install Paint.net https://www.getpaint.net/ It's a free picture editing software that is pretty easy to use and has a nice function that will let you change the file size of the pic without loosing much in the way of clarity or sharpness so when you hit that file size is too big issue you can fix that. I've been using it for years as well.

iPhones and apple in general have issues posting correctly, I believe it is actually a setting in the camera that you have to change so that pictures will come out right side up however I haven't owned an apple product in years so I'm of no help in that respect.

And for the no pics or it didn't happen all I can say is...

flymousebu2.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts