Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great looking bike! By the way, I was in Lanesboro for a wedding a couple of years back, Beautiful area, I'd love to go back a visit again sometime!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very Nice :!:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Wow, Stand out in the crowd - or what!! Love it

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
ABSOLUTELY SICK! :cool: I've got a new wallpaper... ;)

I was thinking about adding some gold accents to my 450 as well. What brand and exact color of gold is that? Any links to where you got it?

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I'm having lots of fun with this project. Now if it runs when I get it back together, I'll be overjoyed. The gold is Duplicolor 1604 500 degree engine enamel over their primer. Baked it at 200 for 2 hours in a cardboard box!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll post some professional shots of it ( I used to be a pro photog) once it's completed. For now it's the $100 dollar sony digital as i9t's easier for here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still in a quandry about an exhaust system. The stock pipes are good but the mufflers were trash. Was thinking of wraping the pipes and wonder about the Emgo mufflers. Which ones and should I get the 10 degree bend to kick them up a bit? Or what? Omar's pipes are a 2 into one and are 4 bills. What about jetting? do they have to be changed?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Cool, i'm painting mine similar.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Dirtbag

I might have asked you before but are those mufflers the Emgo short (17") reverse cone units and did you get the angled adaptors to kick them up a bit? I would get Omar's pipe but it won't work with the stock footpegs. I might make my own rearsets eventually but I can't dump 3 bills for them now. Did you have to do anything with the carbs with these mufflers like rejet? I have stock air cleaners on mine

Terry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts