Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I need a tacho cable for my 66 Bomber, part number 37260-283-000 (replaces 37261-283-000),
I have done a google search and found a few suppliers all in the US but they was $43.00 just for postage, I only need the inner if anyone has a old one
hanging about, happy to pay resonable cost.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi

Showing in stock at http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk I get most of my parts from there. I find I can get current parts cheaper through them, than though the local Honda dealers - yes including freight. The same could apply to you - being in the West Island of New Zealand.......

Cheers,

Grant

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
netbikes said:
Hi guys, I need a tacho cable for my 66 Bomber, part number 37260-283-000 (replaces 37261-283-000),
I have done a google search and found a few suppliers all in the US but they was $43.00 just for postage, I only need the inner if anyone has a old one
hanging about, happy to pay resonable cost.

thanks
Chris look through your stash of Honda cables, you will find an inner that is the same as the BB one, or wait till next Fri and buy one at Gatton :D

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rod, yes I will look at Gatton but think unlikely I will find one, and alas all the cables I had went along with a bunch of stock I sold a while back.
Got a lot of the electrics done last night, going to call Allbikes on Monday and see if I can register it without indicators, my 66 T20 doesn't have them.
The left switch block has the switch but I don't think it is original, my bike is a US import and as far as I am aware they never had indicator switch gear.

Hi Grant, thanks for reminding me about David Silver, I have actually met him some years ago. I looked at the BB page and he has a lot of stuff I want to buy:)

Hi MNellis, I will check out the link.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Hi Chris, i do have an inner you can have but you may get one quicker locally. If you want it pm with your address.
Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts