Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Lord all mighty, could they drill some more holes in the poor thing?!?! DANG! It looks like crap from the left side. I like the front drum though. The dampner knob is a little wonky looking, but the alloy rims look pretty nice.. I also like the pipes and the billet header retainers the most.

Anyone notice that the cam bearings and oil dipstick are safety wired but the rear shocks, axle retaining bolts, etc, aren't?? For looks anyway I suppose...

Cool find Bill..

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
Lord all mighty, could they drill some more holes in the poor thing?!?! DANG! It looks like crap from the left side. I like the front drum though. The dampner knob is a little wonky looking, but the alloy rims look pretty nice.. I also like the pipes and the billet header retainers the most.

Anyone notice that the cam bearings and oil dipstick are safety wired but the rear shocks, axle retaining bolts, etc, aren't?? For looks anyway I suppose...

Cool find Bill..

+1....beautiful but I agree about the holes. You can't drill holes when you're still using big ol chrome tank sides (for example); it's inconsistent and the bikes looks show it.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
You know I'm going to pick holes in the work :roll: and professional photography can be the world of difference in the appearance of a bike, BUT, the proportions and style is just so right :D love the Euro rear guard, the single instrument (Tach in the headlight).

In saying that, it's the little details that will impress me on any custom bike and this one is missing those details :(

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Bird76Mojo said:
Lord all mighty, could they drill some more holes in the poor thing?!?! DANG! It looks like crap from the left side.
Couldn't agree more. Beautiful bike robbed of it's true potential.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
HerrDeacon said:
Today's Bike EXIF is a nice example of a 450. Some nice detail. Front drum is very cool.

At the very least, I like how its photographed.
An adventurous (and good) photographer for sure.
Black and chrome on a black background - that's a tough shoot.

It's always nice to look at a super-clean K1, even peculiar ones.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Dont like the holes either but the rest of the bike I could live with. :roll:
It is gorgeous,
Don

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow what a weird build. The bike looks great from the right side. The it turns ugly after that. Really like the exhaust and front drum. But take it easy on the drill press WOW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts