Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this was crazy. I was logging out yesterday afternoon and took a last look at members online - can't say I've seen that before in over 3 years here.
Gotta be that banner :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I am on site everyday does that mean I was the only on or just someone was on at that time of day?

Bill

·
Registered
133 Posts
Speaking only for myself, I know it's beating a dead horse, but I don't like the new format. It's more modern, and I appreciate that it has some new features, but it's not as intuitive. I get paid to work on a computer for 40 hours a week so it's not as if I have trouble getting around electronically. I just don't like it. But I understand it's a corporate decision so it is what it is.

But the biggest reason I haven't been around is because it's too cold to ride comfortably in PA and I just haven't been thinking about it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Personally speaking, (which is worth $0.00) I feel that will not happen very often in a couple months. For my part, no offense, but I haven't taken the time to become familiar with the new format. That happened with another site I had gradually become an infrequent user of some years ago and, well, eventually I just stopped going there altogether rather than devote the time to (re)acquaint myself. :rolleyes: Hope that doesn't happen here. The #1 attribute of this site is the people. The regulars. Keep them happy and present and the site will survive.

EDIT - Ya know, maybe it's just the unfamiliarity mentioned in my post but just now, before logging out myself I thought I'd check this stat... and can't find it. :unsure:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sadly probably due to the closed dedicated Facebook groups ... Hive of activity on the CB350K, 450, CB72/77 and CB160,175 etc ones that I am a member of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts