1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks great! Nice color.

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
Very nice. Hope you are enjoying it. You're like me, you got your 350 done in time for winter. But there is always next year. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Nice work. The talent in this group is really something.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Fantastic Job
maybe we should let MR Honda know how good these bikes are so they can start making some more parts. I know I'm dreaming but its a good dream though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet find. Glad it all came together.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice. I'm working on the same one. Here it is in the back of my truck. I got it for free! It was my dads over 20 year ago. My uncle still had it in his garage!

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
^^^Wow, he sure decked it out with all the accessories! I'd immediately unbolt them all and go back to stock bars, uncovering the original basic CB350.
What are your plans for it? :?:

·
Registered
372 Posts
You have to keep the Vetter and hard bag. Look sweet with cafe bars and seat. Great project with tons of memories. You Dad ever ride you around on it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The fairing and trunk came off immediately. I have it all apart right now. I'm planning a mild cafe racer with the original tank,fenders, etc. No mods that prevent me from going back to stock. This was the first bike I ever rode. It was my dad's but I rode it to high school until I got a CB750. Then it was put in my uncle's garage until I called him a couple of weeks ago and asked if he still had it. He did and said I could have it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts