Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my keihins on my 74 cb360 are junk, i see many on ebay, but none yet have usable slide diaphragms. Now, I can find numerous places that can refit new diaphragms, but they cost as much as other carbs. So, I'm asking to see what make/model of mikuni will suit the cb30t, any help out there?

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
I assume the 360's needs will be similar, if not identical to the 350's requirements....
There are many suppliers of carb "kits" for the 350's..... I'd check with them first for their recommendations...... Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
66Sprint said:
I assume the 360's needs will be similar, if not identical to the 350's requirements....
There are many suppliers of carb "kits" for the 350's..... I'd check with them first for their recommendations...... Steve

thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
woody1981 said:
350 carbs should work fine if you are looking for a reasonably priced replacement set... you should be able to find them used on ebay or around here pretty easy.

If you have a bit more budget I would go this route.

http://www.sportingforless.com/VM32mm-c ... -p/c04.htm

- Woody
I'll check the link and get back here.
I'm back, $329.00 doesn't seem too reasonable to me for a $200.00 CB360
I've left them a message asking for jetting information.
PJ

Edit
sportingforless were real quick getting back to me (less than 12 hrs) however, they were less than helpful
I wouldn't expect them to give exact numbers, but not even jet types?
I'm going to e-mail back with some of the stuff I've heard
This is what they sent me

'-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
we don't divule jetting'

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
crazypj said:
This is what they sent me

'-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
we don't divule jetting'
Don't feel too bad. Todd Henning Racing told me the same thing pretty much. They told me I should've bought my 34mm Mikuni carbs from them, but I could send them to their shop for jetting. For a fee of course. :roll:

GB :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts