Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show you guys some info...

HondaTwins.net is growing at a pretty steady rate. I am impressed!

[attachment=1:265jkv2d]Hits.png[/attachment:265jkv2d]
[attachment=0:265jkv2d]TableHits.png[/attachment:265jkv2d]

Soon, we will have our manual pages completed and ready for user uploading. I am prototyping some services to let everyone manage the documents on their own, so they don't have to be emailed to me etc.

I will also give MOD's ability to "Archive" posts into the documentation section and edit out the commentary so that important posts can be made into technical documents.

Soon.

Please bear with me in the coming months, My wife and I are expecting our first Son to be born in August, and I am currently finishing our basement, while working 60+ hours a week, and traveling more than I care for. So, just to let you know why i'm not around that often!

Thanks Guys, For making this place what it is.

Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Very impressive numbers indeed. I, for one, can saw that this has been an invaluable resource for me and I have learned more about these bikes here in six months that I have been able to pick up in passing in the six years previous. What did we do before HondaTwins.net???

Thanks for all time, money, and effort you guys have invested into this...maybe we should organize a rally so we can all have a beer together! Say somewhere central...like the Maldives? We don't want to exclude our Aussie members!

Kudos gents!

·
Registered
275 Posts
tbpmusic said:
Undoubtedly due to the fine management.

Sounds great - this place will be one helluva resource....
IT already is!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts