Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off with sorry for the dumb question. That being said here's the situation. I am trying to start for the first time and i do not have a gas tank. I have 2 carb but all the auxiliary fuel delivery systems i have seen have one fuel line. Is it as simple splitting the line with a splitter to supply both carbs with fuel? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Let me start off with sorry for the dumb question. That being said here's the situation. I am trying to start for the first time and i do not have a gas tank. I have 2 carb but all the auxiliary fuel delivery systems i have seen have one fuel line. Is it as simple splitting the line with a splitter to supply both carbs with fuel? Thanks for the input.
Yes, it's that simple. A "T" fitting from hardware or auto parts store will do fine. The plastic ones will work but the brass is safer. Bring a sample hose to the store, I think you want 1/4 inch. Good luck, HondaJohn

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's that simple. A "T" fitting from hardware or auto parts store will do fine. The plastic ones will work but the brass is safer. Bring a sample hose to the store, I think you want 1/4 inch. Good luck, HondaJohn
Hey thanks a lot John! i hate when i overthink things. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts