1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Somehow it just doesn't look right with the left pipe on the top, they tuck in better when crossed like this:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Somehow it just doesn't look right with the left pipe on the top, they tuck in better when crossed like this:

Well if they did them like that they wouldn't be "custom" and wouldn't cost as much. :p

Reactions: JamesPal

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I agree with Mike. The Honda scrambler pipes look better. Not sure why they felt it necessary to reinvent the wheel on this one.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd guess the compound curve would have given more room for fitment errors, plus these probably ship in a smaller box.
Also they're easier to spot and identify.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Those guys/gals make some nice stuff but out of my price range.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
The OEM Honda Pipes are identical in length and it makes a difference in the back pressure.

The GASSER are way different in length. - Not sure how that plays with performance.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car With the left pipe on the bottom you can stagger the mufflers to equalize the length and not have it look bad.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
It would look kind of silly with the long pipe on top.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'd like to be able to order a left side, and a mirror of the left, for the right side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan F.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah hi all

I need some performance 2 into 1 pipes for my CB350 .. I was wondering if there was anyone on here that makes them?
I dont have a furtune to spend. But i want them high mounted on the right side, attached with a strop the the shock mount.
Can anyon here help me? I might use a Supertrapp outlet.. not decided yet..

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
From the looks of the design I suspect the left side doesn't need to be a mirror.
You might be able to use (2) lefts and just mount one on the right.

The issue I see is they don't make a HEAT SHEILD or mounting brackets, your leg might be a little warm.

Call them - the worse thing that can happen is they say they only sell pairs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts