Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, really. I pulled this off of a cb450 I picked up for parts. Would fit CB500t and other models which utilize the same stem bearings. Maybe you hate modern front suspension. Maybe you want to make your chopper dreams come true. Maybe nostalgia has gotten the best of you. Perhaps you love having that "perfect patina". At any rate, this springer is up for grabs. It's long. It's crusty. It springs. It also includes an 18" front mini drum wheel that will need to be lubed and adjusted. Tire is no good.

It has threaded in risers which will need to be repaired or replaced. They mount fine, but the allen head bolts for the bar clamps were stripped.
$300 picked up in NC. Or you pay shipping. I can also deliver around Hampton Roads VA area.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Spoke

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump.

Measured the length. It's 29" from the axle to the lower triple.
Also open to trades on these:

Mini speedos.
VM Carbs.
Good CB450/CB500t motor.
Bottom mount headlight.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm into it bro. Want to trade for some seat work? I might go cash, picking up a cafe cj360 this eve, lots of good parts, I'll send a pic. If you want to trade for some parts off it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Still got it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone holding honda chopper parts?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Got any plunger frames? Amen savior? Long Girder or springers?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Honda chopper

Not cb750 if possible. Got a 360 and/or a 400 I want to use. Oh I see where your at. Didn't know that place existed. Will check things out. Honeywagon cb350 Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Chopper set

1 - 12 of 12 Posts