Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
IS oldmanhonda site within the links page? good source for a variety of honda related stuffs!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That link or the table contained there would also be a nice addition to the Hondatwins.. Just another thought for the mods/admins to consider making a sticky out of or something similar...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Uh, Bird.... In case you didn't notice, ...YOU are a mod....Change it to a "sticky" or add to whatever......lol... Steve

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm just not comfortable doing that without others chiming in first Steve.. Plus if/when I start clicking buttons it all goes to sh*t...
:lol:

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
GB...I have the same reluctance, but we won't get good unless we practice...... Just click edit and change type to "sticky"......
LOL...Steve

·
Registered
659 Posts
66Sprint said:
Uh, Bird.... In case you didn't notice, ...YOU are a mod....Change it to a "sticky" or add to whatever......lol... Steve
HA !!!......Too funny.....let see....how old is the Bird man ?
110 maybe !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (j/k bird man)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Yuk it up guys.. :p

In all seriousness though, I like to get others opinions on things before I take such liberties with a site that is not my own.. I'll have to give it a shot though.. :?

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Bird, I feel the same way, but the reason we got picked to be mods is we showed some judgement, and try to be helpful ..... (although I'm not sure how that actually applies to either of us pranksters.... :p :lol: ;) LOL)
Steve

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Act first and ask for forgiveness later. If other mods or the readers don't like it, someone will speak up and it can always be reversed. The CMRA is the Road Race Club that I race with and they have a whole section devoted just stickies but that requires setting up a new section. I'm not suggesting that, I'm just posting what another forum has done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts