Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess legally it's a bike (or maybe not??) but I hope nobody minds me posting this here instead of the parts section. I have a CB/CL350 frame and title that was probably in the beginnings of being turned into a cafe racer when the PO got distracted.

Here are some photos. I tried to show everything on the frame that might be an issue. The battery box tabs were cut off as was the steering stop. I sanded a section to show the fairly light surface rust. It was media blasted and never primed. PO may have done some welding to the front, right motor mount. The vertical half of the bracket that holds the front of the chain guard on is cut off or broken.

If anyone near Seattle wants this, they can contribute $30 to my skid plate fund (if I ever see one for sale). I'll be glad to ship if you want to cover the costs. I've had this on craigslist a few times but only light interest. Are these frames with titles worth anything or am I wasting my time? I mainly want to get it out of my small garage. :D

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts
Re: `69 CB/CL350 Frame with Title

Kenny, I'd love to have it, but would probably cost too much to ship to Virginia....

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

If you want I'll be glad to get you a few estimates for shipping options. I work in a shipping warehouse so it's not a big deal to find a box and get a weight. Just PM your zip code. I'd be happy to see it go to a good home!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I sent 66Sprint some shipping costs but haven't heard back yet. It was kind of pricey though. But I still have it and you can send me a PM if you want my phone number. I should be around most of the weekend.

·
Sensei
27,161 Posts

Kenny, Go ahead and sell it... Another one will eventually pop up (and maybe closer)... Thanks for giving me the first shot, But take the cash!.... :D Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts