Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
WHY are things like this, at a price like this, as far away from me as they could possibly be in the continental US??? I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat. Nice bike at a great price, Jake

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha sorry, I'm glad you like it! I'm actually worried that the photos make it look too good. It is dire need of some cleanup. But it's all there and it runs great!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
WHY is it all the best "barn finds" are in the north west ?? Shipping to Georgia would kill my pocket book... anyone in that neck of the woods planning a trip to Florida anytime in the future that could "sneak" this cross country for me?? :)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Nice bike. Are you sure it is a K5? It looks like a K3 to me. In the USA market, that would make it a 1971.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
James, not sure. I just went with what the title said (1972). I agree it looks like a 71. Not sure. Anyhow it's sold!

·
Registered
7 Posts
WHY are things like this, at a price like this, as far away from me as they could possibly be in the continental US??? I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat. Nice bike at a great price, Jake
because we ride year round year after year and wear out bikes = Love me some Florida !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts