Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you bike wranglers out there in the great white north of Canada, Sirius Consolidated is fantastic for online ordering. Their costomer service is great. They will call you back the next day if you need to leave a message. They even gave me a full refund (including original shipping) well after their return policy. Nothing NOS and all aftermarket, but the stuff i have ordered so far has been great.

http://www.siriusconinc.com/

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dude I've bought from them and I'm in Texas! I agree they are top notch.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Yes there very good .I use them quite often.They will also put stuff on ebay for you if your'e worried about things going missing in the post especially if your'e overseas.This is what I get them to do ,slight premium on price but your'e then covered by paypal buyer protection.Mind you never had anything go missing from them.Regards Chris.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
no complaints here, got some carb kits from them, came with the elusive air screw oring washer even, all the parts fit and were correct for the application.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I have also used them for carb kits. I bought some of their carb diaphragms too.
Don

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
did one of you have tested their carb cleaned and overall service?

Just for the price of all the parts I might need to fix them they will have the job to ultrasonic cleaning and refurbished for 2 CL350 carb for around 110$..

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You can do it yourself. You also don't have to have any fancy ultrasonic cleaning mumbo jumbo. Regular spray carb cleaner, removing the jets, and a thorough inspection can save you a lot of money. It's not that hard.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I bought a carb kit from them and new valves, good stuff!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will also report that I'm very satisfied with Sirius. Got brake lines, carb kit from them. Quick, cheap, and they are easy to talk to. I'm amazed at the selection of parts they carry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sirius Consolidated Inc.
44 Saltsman Dr, Unit 8
Cambridge Business Park
Cambridge, Ontario N3H 4R7
Canada

My Feedback Bad customer service, part listed out of stock, no instructions, not organized.
? Reply by siriusconincnosparts (Aug-12-13 19:31):
THIS LOSER BUYS THE WRONG PART AND BLAMES US ?????????

siriusconincnosparts (8/13) We do close to 10,000,000 in sales per year, and sell hundreds of parts for the CB350 that no one else sells... sorry for you we won’t be selling any to you anymore!! There are about 20 people that work this desk and if you don’t include the history its hard follow... we have been in business for over 30 years, ebay is only 5% of our sales... Its hard for me to understand how individuals like you get thru life??? Martin Mattes
Me (8/13)
I was not as concerned about the shipping return, I was more concerned about good customer service. Now I know I will never get that from your company! It shows poorly when you lie and call customers names I'm sure your company won't be around long!
siriusconincnosparts (8/12) Guess what **** YOU since you left us a negative !!!
Me (8/12) For the second time it was $13.35
siriusconincnosparts (8/12) I guess you don't want the return S&H refund LOL
siriusconincnosparts (8/12 )How much was your return postage sir... we get almost 600 e-mails on this computer a day sir...
My reply (8/12) Sorry sir they are first over the girls must have packaged wrong... we are out of the .5 overs but have 4 th over would those work? Please advise and we will get a set out sorry about this and please send the others back VIA US MAIL and we will pay the return postage sir.. .Sincerely Martin

Me (8/12) I have talked to multiple people and no one seems to know what is going on. Search my name through past emails and figure it out please.
siriusconincnosparts (8/12) Where the first ones sent incorrectly sir? I don’t see the history in this e-mail Adam .. there are about 20 people that works this desk sir...
Me (8/10) I did receive the pistons last Friday. They were wrong so as you requested I sent them back. I received the new pistons this Friday. I was told I would be refunded for the shipping cost to return the pistons. I have not been refunded for the shipping cost.
Me (8/7) Yes it was delivered last Friday. The shipping cost was 13.35 to return the wrong sized pistons

siriusconincnosparts (8/7) Our tracking 0000000000000 shows it was delivered last Friday sir? Please confirm your address Maria
Me (8/6) The total for shipping was $13.35. USPS was unable to give me a tracking number.
siriusconincnosparts (8/5) Shipping today FEDEX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me (8/5) Name and address.
siriusconincnosparts (8/5) Ok sir what is your name and address? Maria
Me (8/5) Yes please send the next size over as soon as possible. I will send the pistons I have back and provide a tracking #.
siriusconincnosparts (8/5) Sorry sir they are first over the girls must have packaged wrong... we are out of the .5 over’s but have 4 the over would those work? Please advise and we will get a set out sorry about this and please send the others back VIA US MAIL and we will pay the return postage sir...Sincerely Martin
Me (8/2) I just received the pistons I ordered. Everything looks good except I ordered a second over set and the pistons have 25 engraved in the top. I have not measured them but I'm assuming these are first over. Please let me know if I'm wrong or what I need to do.
siriusconincnosparts (7/30) Dear Sir,
Thank you for your payment, your piston kit goes out today via FEDEX (usually 2 - 3 business days). FEDEX will e-mail you tracking when they pickup
Thanks,
Maria

1 - 14 of 14 Posts