Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Why you showed that item before you bought it is beyond me.
I almost hit the BIN just because.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because i have faith that people will not snatch it away and i trust people's opinion if i need to buy it for my top end overhaul.

i'm assuming that's a 'yes i should buy it' from you?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
danfr said:
because i have faith that people will not snatch it away and i trust people's opinion if i need to buy it for my top end overhaul.

i'm assuming that's a 'yes i should buy it' from you?
Buy it - that's not too much for the whole "kit", and you don't see them that often.

Sadly however, your faith that someone wouldn't snatch it away is probably unfounded.
Buy It Now and brag later........

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I guess if they are hard to find the price makes sense, the one I got for the 360 was around $80. Anyway, go ahead and buy it, you never know if you need it until you do. I found that out recently (getting motor rebuilt now) and I am glad I bought it ahead of time!

·
Registered
439 Posts
not sure why these pistons are considered rare.... 350 piston kits are all over ebay... maybe my confusion

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
danWI said:
not sure why these pistons are considered rare.... 350 piston kits are all over ebay... maybe my confusion
I just looked on EBay, there are a few up there now. Usually they do run about $120 or so......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts