Honda Twins banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it appears so. I did find one more site to download for free :

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f3menxnmzm

I would suggest to " Save" it, this way you have it on your computer - another idea would be to burn it onto a CD after you've downloaded just to have a saved copy if needed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, awesome link. Very clear good quality .pdf. Copied it to my computer. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Shop Manual CL/CB350 and CL/CB250 UPDATED 07/17/011

That's why I love to search the Web, find it - share it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the link. you just saved me some money. I hope to be running soon. CL 350k Santa Ben.....HO HO HO away we go........ :D

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I want to buy this manual in the original book form to use during my low tech shop time...
any one know where I can get a nice copy like this one w/o printing it to (cheap) paper ?
I have been looking on ebay alot,but nothing I find is as good as this one.
I know I'll have to pay..but I think I'll bite bullet if I can find one.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
bilbikek411 said:
I want to buy this manual in the original book form to use during my low tech shop time...
any one know where I can get a nice copy like this one w/o printing it to (cheap) paper ?
Thanks
I downloaded it, printed it out using the 2 sided option and put the pages in non-glare sheet holders. Then I put them into a 3 ring binder.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bilbikek411 said:
Thanks

As you can save the download on your computer, a suggestion would be to save it on a SD card or CD, take it to say Kinko's have them put it on some quality paper,have them print on both sides of the paper, then have them finish it in Binder form. It make cost a small bit, then you'll have a shop manual that will last.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
How many pages is this baby?
Don't want to open it at work.
If anyone knows.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts