Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these as an xtra set for my 1970 SL350 KO.
They were said to be removed from a SL350 KO.
But they are not what my stock bike has on them now.
They are the same length, 13 3/8" but have a rounded top mount and exposed piston.
SL350 k1? Any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
The day you posted this, I looked at stock shocks for the K0 and they look like the ones in the picture - so the real question is, what do the ones that came on your K0 look like? If you post a picture of them it might be helpful. I can't recall if the stock shocks on the K0 were holdovers from the CB/CL that it shared almost everything with (unlike the K1) or if they looked more like the K1 shocks...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The day you posted this, I looked at stock shocks for the K0 and they look like the ones in the picture - so the real question is, what do the ones that came on your K0 look like? If you post a picture of them it might be helpful. I can't recall if the stock shocks on the K0 were holdovers from the CB/CL that it shared almost everything with (unlike the K1) or if they looked more like the K1 shocks...

I don't have a photo handy, but the top mount is flat on KO shocks (like a pipe section) rather than domed looking. And the piston isnt expose on KO shocks. Am sure they are K1 / K2 now though........In the photo above. Listed tem on the bay today........ I case anyone here needs them. At a reduced price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts