Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that had a bike shipped before who did you go with?

Uship scares me with the thought that people bid for your business. Also someone posted about a nice bike that was wrecked.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I have heard a lot of complaints about Uship. I used haulbikes once and was very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I submitted a contract 05 Dec 2008, the bike was picked up 18 Dec 2008 and delivered 26 Dec 2008.

From Janesville, Wisconsin to LaFayette, Georgia.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Of course, uship is marketing organization for scores of shippers, most, I think are small independent operators. My shipper was arranged by the seller who had used him before. He was affiliated with uship and had good reviews. He put me off several times and the bike arrived safe and sound, but several days later than promised. Not unusual for shipping companies from my experience with movers.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
A forum member used uship just a few weeks ago, wrecked his bike and left him with it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A forum member used uship just a few weeks ago, wrecked his bike and left him with it.
I read that post. What a shame. Probably why I decided not to go with them.

Haulbikes is having a $450 spring special right now. I'll also use the military discount too. So far the cheapest I found so far.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've used Federal Motorcycle Transport for 6 bikes over the years both shipping and receiving and have always had a good experience. Not the cheapest, but they provide good service.

·
Premium Member
7,863 Posts
Haul bike is who I use...expensive but worry free.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good thread... always got a motorcycle close enough to trailer it myself... but this information is great...

Reactions: JHunt90

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those that had a bike shipped before who did you go with?

Uship scares me with the thought that people bid for your business. Also someone posted about a nice bike that was wrecked.
Hey buddy, Recently i also ship my bike to my friend house. I post recommendation for bike shipping service.
And i got these 3 recommendation - bikeflight, Citizenshipper, sendmybag.
I post my request on all of these i got same best pricing from Citizenshipper , sendmybag. But as Citizenshipper service is near my location and they offer less time thats why i chose their Motorcycle shipping service.
They offers a solution by providing access to reliable, affordable motorcycle transporter.
You can similarly, check pricing for your bike shipping in all of these and find best.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have used U ship, and Haulbikes.com. Uship is risky with independent driver/shippers, that ship anything,
and your bike is at risk because the owner/operator shippers do not specialize in motorcycles.
Haulbikes.com only haul bikes in enclosed double decker trailers that are set up to hold bikes secure, and are fully enclosed, also have a lift-gate at rear of trailer. Both my bikes shipped without damage. HondaJohn

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts