Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the SL350 parts I bought from HT forum member Dball12345. They were exactly as described, and exactly what I expected because of the great communication and plenty of pictures. Pricing was great and he worked with me on shipping to get the lowest cost. David has an SL350 he's parting out, so if you need something give him a shout!

These days it's all too easy to bash someone with negative feedback, so I believe when someone is a stand-up guy they deserve kudos!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Great thread. I just bought valve guides from HT member qside. Shipped promptly and great communication. I also bought a set of carbs and a tool box from member joben. Again great communication and prompt shipping.
TOOLS

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kind words - thx Butch. Butch was equally great to work with. I know what it is like to buy parts somewhat blindly on eBay etc. I am fair and will give accurate assessments to those who are interested in what I have remaining. Several things on EBay at this point but I will yank if no offers exist and someone on the forum is interested. Please fell free HT members to call, text or email if there is something you need. 561-440-0241 or [email protected]

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
It sheds some light on the push for proper introductions. Knowing a little about people will benefit all party's and make this community better. Helps keep riff raff out.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Nice to see people here taking care of the each other and the members.

Reactions: Dball12345
1 - 5 of 5 Posts