Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, last year I saw a pic of a member's bike here that had the motorcycleseatsdirect.com cafe seat on it. I am completely unable to find that pic now :confused: and would really like to see any pics of those seats on a cm450. If anyone has that seat, greatly appreciated! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Enter this search term in Google and you'll find relevant threads
motorcycleseatsdirect.com cafe seat hondatwins.net

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, last year I saw a pic of a member's bike here that had the motorcycleseatsdirect.com cafe seat on it. I am completely unable to find that pic now :confused: and would really like to see any pics of those seats on a cm450. If anyone has that seat, greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Thanks, Jim. I've been looking and using that search term but hoping that others might post. There was one person in particular that had a shot of his bike in front of a fountain maybe? had the exact seat that I'd like to get. In all my searches I just don't see any pics of it being used. Perhaps it's just a bit overpriced and not many people grab it.

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
There's so many threads and with the search function on this site being poor it's difficult. At the top of thread section there's a series of thread options, use Thread Tools to bookmark a particular thread of interest so you can find it easily for future reference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts