Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm in the navy, stationed in Oak Harbor, WA and from the seattle area. I started a 71 CB350 project about two months ago that's coming along pretty nicely. Just trying to find a good forum to ease any headaches that come along. This is my first build and I've learned so much already but I haven't even started putting it back together yet. At this point, the frame is bare, the engine is down to the crankcase (waiting on a tool to get it cracked open), forks are rebuilt and cleaned up, wheels have no spokes or tires attached to them, all the extra frame bits are cut off (started grinding them smooth tonight) and there's a junk pile that probably weighs about 50 lbs. So, I have a lot of work ahead of me. And a lot of parts in zip-loc bags. I'll probably start a project thread soon so look out for it. I'm sure I'll need help.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
We're in the same boat. I'm in Seattle, and I have a cb360 in hundreds of pieces.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello Mr. Seth and welcome to the fold. Great to have another vertical fan in the area, we are taking over! I've got a couple local lines on parts, hit me up if your having troubles locating something and I'll see if I can't help ya.

Rock on
-Hzlscm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Really, much better than the other forums I've signed up to recently. :roll:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site from down south a bit in Vancouver. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Welcome aboard Seth, from the other side of the pond.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts