Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there know of a good product to fix a small tear in the seat? Eventually a new cover is in the works, but can't afford one right now.
73 CL350_Seat.jpg

·
Registered
756 Posts
cheap, easy and quick is a little dab of shoe goo on the underside covered with electrical tape. The shoe goo will get hard and crispy after some time (6 months or a year or more) but it's a good quick fix for now (and nothing wrong with having shoe goo around the house, right next to the duct tape).

Reactions: devilclown

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
I think Honda seat covers (aftermarket) but look great, at Sirius consolidated run about 34 bucks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for your input. I've tried the eBay stuff before with unwanted results on a car seat. Never heard of the shoe goo route, that might be a option, but really don't want to remove the seat cover to do it. Eventually, I guess I'll try to find a used seat in good condition or just buy a new cover. Thanks again.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I work a small piece of black cloth(larger than the hole) using small screw driver(Its like putting a big girl back into a pair of panty hose) :D when every thing is nice and flat inject super glue apply pressure to the wound using wax paper. don't go crazy with the super glue,you don't want it to ooze out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts