Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't ridden since the late 80's. Recently acquired a 1980 CM400T. Had to do a fair amount of work to make it rideable again, but almost there! Still have to rebuild the front brake master cylinder, get a petcock / screen, and a back tire before getting the wind in my hair again! Neat forum. Certainly didn't have this kind of thing back in my day!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome Robert,
Wouldn't be fun if it was 100% rideable in the first place believe me..plenty of how to & DIY on this forum..
worth mentioning exceptional folks on this forum which are a real treasure and will help you along..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome Robert.

Yep, this internet thing is a treat...........!!!

And with that, you can post pictures.............we like pictures........sorta like, without pictures, it didn't happen....lol.

You've certainly come to the right place for info on these bikes, lots of smart and nice folks here.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome aboard!. You'll definitely need a proper Factory Service Manual. It doesn't post pics for you, but the information is the best. PM sent.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's great Robert!

I hope your title issues are easy to overcome. I know some states are easy, and others are difficult, when it comes to titles.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts