Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP!

This event is this coming Sunday, if anyone was thinking about it.

The local forecast calls for partly sunny with a high of 65 degrees, and no rain in sight for days before or after. I had to double check that temp as we've had high 80s and 90s this week.

·
Registered
518 Posts
unfortunately i can't make it this year but i agree, it's great fun. should​ be a clear day.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I rode my '72 CB175 80 miles round trip to Rice O Rama last year. Doesnt sound like much but it was my first excursion out of my town. I was lot of fun, wish I had better knowledge of what to look for in the used part piles but hey if you ride an old bike there you get in free!:D

Here's my bike talking in Japanese to it's cousin:

20170910_130829.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
What the? The were there 15 minutes ago. It was a tedious process too, is there an easy way to upload more than one picture at a time?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Nice set of pics... some really nice machines there, the silver CBX with the GP bars, the super clean red SL350K1 with OEM-style trials tires, the caféd CB450 with velocity stacks, and lots of others. Crazy blue and white scheme on the Superhawk (with scrambler bars!) too

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just realized this is coming up again this Sunday, 8 September.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Banned
854 Posts
Nice looking bikes, I went to rice o rama few years back and there wasn't close to this many nice bikes at that one. Thanks for posting up all the pics.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It was a great event two years ago. I'll be there again this year.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll be going if I can break away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts