Honda Twins banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do we report/ban users for spam? I just received the following message from user RainbowDreamss:

I don't want or appreciate this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
228 Posts
same here, seems our private messaging is no longer private.

Lovecake
Registered

Joined 2 h ago
0 Posts
Hi there, I'm Chloe! I'm very bored alone. Write me, maybe we will make friends... If you know what i mean ^_^ - Please do not worry I do not need a boyfriend. I just want to hookup. I am really miss a man's touch!

Add me here -> hookup-girl.com/user/roxy93 <- my nickname is Roxy93

·
Administrator
378 Posts
We will work to get some new admins on the site and have blocked the spammers.

Jeff M

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know if this helps or not but the email I got was from "AlienUnicorn" same thing "Want see nude pictures blah blah blah" That email was in my spam folder and who it was from was Honda Twins. Not HondaTwins.net which is the way it's displayed (in my email format) when it's from this forum. Besides the missing .net in the spam, there is a space between Honda and Twins. The forum's offical address is presented as one word. Just an observation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let me clarify my previous post. The message I got was sent to my personal email address and not a PM within the forum. It has been several years since I've gotten an email like that! The ones that drove me nuts were the ones sent to me by me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts