Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All , I've a couple of questions . First of all I've purchased a couple of these coils for my cj360t , however I'm unsure which wire connect to the wires on the bike as they have no markings and are not colour coded , has anyone used these and can give me the information.
713851_1.jpg

Next question is ...I've ordered some points for the bike and they are a very poor fit with hardly any adjustment ,I returned to the vendor and sourced elsewhere but these are also rubbish and I tend to think I'm going to have to fettle them to fit correctly . Is this the norm with these points?

Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Black wires should plug into the BLACK/WHITE connection. The green will plug into the yellow and blue separately, whichever side you plug those two into is the side the coil will run.

Points have very little adjustment, best to start with the plate so it is centered in the cavity and then start adjusting using the FSM.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I'm not sure how/where the condenser plugs into the circuit for the 360's but on the 350's the side that goes to the points is a DUAL connector.
One for the points/one for the condenser.

On the 350's if you aren't using stock coils with the dual plug you need to make a "Y" adapter for that connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts