Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, I had to replace both L&R switches as the originals were in such a shocking state. I found them at a well known engineering shop in California (i now think they're EMGO?). I naively presumed they would be a 'plug & play' replacement. 5 weeks later they arrived BUT the wiring colours are completely different and I wondered if any of you guys knew the wiring colour codes for these switches? Thank you in advance for any insight IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1135.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I would contact who you purchased them from for a wiring diagram. If the color codes are not Honda, no way to know without putting a meter on them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried.............emailed a couple of times but no reply. I'm not brilliant with a multimeter so i'll find a good bike electrician. It's one of those skills I just don't have !!

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi longdistancerider, deciphered part numbers. They're for CB550/750. Got them from Lossa Engineering in California. No luck with a reply back from them yet. I've been put in touch with a well regarded bike electrician close to home. He's gonna sort it for me (praise the lord!!) I just don't have the skills/patience with electrickery.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Just what I'd expect from Lossa Engineering after seeing some of his videos, and worse, no response to offer support for the sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts