Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some family issues I don't think I will be able to ride much this summer so I thought it might be a good time to look into having the engine and transmission over hauled. Since I won't have the time and honestly the skill to do it myself. Does anyone know of a shop that can do this? Somewhere in central or northern California. It runs pretty good right now but I'm hearing some noise from the transmission that don't sound to good and I might getting gas in the oil, I still need to check on that.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
I know Marbles Motors does rebuilds but they are in Texas, might check if shipping is in your ballpark. I haven't had any mechanical work done by them but have had paint work and bought parts from him, very happy with the paint work and he has always been more than helpful with my business dealings with him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm afraid the shipping cost would be too high but I'll check it out. I got a referral from a shop here to a shop only about 70 miles from here. If that doesn't work out I'll check out Marble Motors. Back in 2009 my wife and I moved from Ca. out to Greenville near you to work at that solar plant that was there, after it closed down we moved back here to Ca. We really enjoyed living there and didn't want to leave, but had to due to lack of work at that time.

Thanks again for your help.

Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts