Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally set up an account as I've been lurking as a guest for a while now. I'm working on this CL450 that might make it to a cafe someday. I'll probably have a question or two in the future because I haven't tried a project with so much to do before. I can't believe the wealth of knowledge that is on this forum. I've already learned so much so thanks for that. It has been quite a learning experience and I expect to fail and learn some more. When I bought the CL450 I had no idea I would like it so much. I was just looking for a good deal on Craigslist to commute on. I pretty much like any bike but these 450's are great. I rode it for a few years and the motor gave out so I thought I'd turn it into a project and keep the CB450 I acquired after the CL original because it is much cleaner but also missing some things and needs work too... The Hawk NT650 is my daily driver now and it is fun too. Then off topic is the Ducati 916 I use for trackdays and a CL90 as a pitbike and to ride around the block. In short, I like motorcycles and probably spend more time with them in pieces than riding them. I have rambled enough so hey, glad to know you.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts