Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody got any rear shocks? 10 or 11 inches between bolt centers.
don't really care what condition. seems everyone wants way too much for new ones.
seem all the shocks on ebay don't have measurements so I have to email each person to get the length.

BTW, I want to lower the 750 but still want to retain some of the cushion of shocks.
doesn't have to be alot, I just don't want to run solid struts.

Thanks, Dustin

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Dustin, You don't need shorter shocks, just softer springing on yours....It will sit nicely on the sidestand, but "squat" when laden with the rider.....OR,...The pic I posted shows the frame mod that allows the original shocks, and a LOW seating position.... Steve

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a set of 11 inchers from cycle exchange. I will probably be getting them. They are not too expensive and Ken says he has used them alot on the 750's.

,Dustin

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just ordered from CycleXchange today... getting some 3" mirrors for my 350. I also have fork tubes from them for my 450 (which is running 750 fork legs) from them. The girl that answered the phone to take my order today was very nice and helpful. I recommend them.

- Woody

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I had some problems getting some handlebars from them I bought from there ebay store.
Found out on the SOHC forum that Sue (the owners wife I guess?) was in the hospital and was the one responsible for the ebay orders.
I called Friday and talked to Ken (The Owner?) and he told me to call back Monday and talk with Sue.

I called today and talked with Sue and she was very nice, She even shipped my bars priority for free.
Awesome People and I will be doing business with them again.

,Dustin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts