Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum in 2013. Some folks gave me a lot of help with ignition problems, but I finally gave up and sold the bike. Less than a year later, the person who bought it sold it back to me, pretty much restored. So I am technically the 4th owner, but actually the 2nd. The bike has about 20K miles on it. I've used it a few miles each year, but not enough to keep it. I was 38 years old when I bought it in 1973, so do the math.
The bike runs like a champ. Last year, my son and I, he on his Harley, climbed Mt. Washington. We claim the title of oldest father-son team to climb the mountain on motorcycles. It's been in the garage since last fall. This morning I opened the fuel switch, flipped the choke, and it started instantly.
101_0603.JPG

I don't know what the bike is worth. But I know that anyone who wants a vintage bike in perfect running condition would be happy with it. Any advice as to price?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think it depends on where it's marketed. Sell it in LA or the PNW and you can ask a premium. Outside of that, it's a crapshoot. But here's some data - it includes all kinds of Honda motorcycles, and BaT doesn't often list anything that isn't either unique or in pristine condition. But it should give you a starting point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts