Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
When you post a pic, insert (paste) the "direct link" (copied from the photobucket pic) between the image start and stop brackets..... I managed to find your pics anyway, but try it that way..... Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the long awaited photo of my secret Honda twin. For those who are not familiar with the car my big-little Honda 600 Coupe had a twin cylinder, air cooled engine that was nearly 600cc's. Folks in the know said it was a large 350 Honda style engine.

Sorry I couldn't get all the other pics with comments. I will try later, when I am not so tired

·
Registered
785 Posts
That is a very cool little car.
I used ot have a 78 CVCC the same color.
Blew the clutch and could not afford to fix it, had to junk the car. I worked at a junk yard at the time, it is where I got the car to begin with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, here are the secret twin photos. This is the saga of my Honda 600 Coupe. I'm sorry the story is in the wrong order, but I am not about to do the whole thing over.

Now to find my CB 450 photos

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That's a cool little car! That engine would be interesting to see.

I know if I had it for long it'd likely get a GSXR1100 transplant or similar.. :roll:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
489 Posts
i imagine if you still had that car it would rake in a fair amount of money from a honda lover. I may have to research this car to find a pic of the engine. That sounds cool as hell...........and a bit stupid lol. I would think an air-cooled car would overheat extremely easy with minimal airflow but i have no idea how it was designed so i could just be talking out of my butt.

:edit: not to steal the thread but this site has a GOB of pictures of the z600 twin.
http://www.littlecartrader.com/2006hondan600engine.html

Neat as hell :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts