Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the current trend is for shorter, flatter seats ala cafe racer style. But has anyone adapted or extended the seat to give just a little more bum room for their friendly pillion? My seat is a plastic pan reproduction, so hard to modify. Current length is 61cm or 24 inch, I just want another 2-3 inches 50-75mm. Open to sugegstions...

CB350 K4.jpg

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Cl350 seats are a little longer. You can either get a cl350 tank to match, or maybe try and modify the hinge area to set it further back.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
meanwhile, your centerstand (or the stops on the frame) seem to be bent a bit, likely from a PO slamming it back on the stand too vigorously - the stand leans backward more than it should and the rear tire is touching the ground when it should be elevated a bit for lubing the chain, rear tire replacement, etc

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Cl350 seats are a little longer. You can either get a cl350 tank to match, or maybe try and modify the hinge area to set it further back.
Yes, if you switch the tank out to a CL model, the tank is shorter and the corresponding CL seat is longer.
6-16-18.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts