Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 6 months post op and doing ok. I made some shelves for one of the grand kids that moved into a new apartment and a 5 drawer chest for one of the others. Onward.On the 400A. I rebuilt the front forks, sent tools the rotor and had it turned, replaced the front brake pads,polished everything on the front end.removed the rear wheel wheel and checked the brakes ,chain and sprocket, then cleaned and polished the rear end. I also painted the brake panel. Ive sand blasted the upper and lower cases and am trying to decide how much more I want to do before rebuilding the motor. I will sell the bike when finished and dont want to put a lot into it. I have taken photos , downloaded them to the computer but still cant get them to transfer to this site?????

I hope this finds you all well.

Bill

There are a lot of planes underwater but you dont see a lot of submarines in the sky.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Good to hear you're doing better Bill. At least you can work on the stuff you enjoy doing... hard to understand what is preventing you from uploading pictures, I'm sure you're using the right controls since you've been here more than long enough to know how and have done it before. I have trouble occasionally when I post the limit of 15, then try to add another post with more pictures in a new post without first leaving the page and coming back. Not sure why the site does that, but it's something you have to remember when trying to post a large number of pics.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Welcome Bill, I'm happy to hear you're doing so well and accomplishing so much.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys . ancientdad Will try again when I have some time. Cliff havent talked to you for long time will try to call you this weekend.

Bill

·
Registered
755 Posts
Awesome Bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts