Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through the past posts, I have not seen any info on these rare carbs.
Does anyone know the correct jet sizes for the "Power Jet" circuit?
There is a rear facing jet for air intake, air supplied by hose to the air cleaner, and another fuel supply jet behind a cap screw.
The carbs on this bike I have came disassembled, and I believe the jets in question are 140's and 160's. Where do they belong?
Looks like this carb was also used on the early CL72's?
The 1970 CL175 I rebuilt last winter had different carbs, with out the Power Jet circuit.

Thanks,

Bones

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Looking through the past posts, I have not seen any info on these rare carbs.
Does anyone know the correct jet sizes for the "Power Jet" circuit?
There is a rear facing jet for air intake, air supplied by hose to the air cleaner, and another fuel supply jet behind a cap screw.
The carbs on this bike I have came disassembled, and I believe the jets in question are 140's and 160's. Where do they belong?
Looks like this carb was also used on the early CL72's?
The 1970 CL175 I rebuilt last winter had different carbs, with out the Power Jet circuit.

Thanks,

Bones
I know this is an old post, but, I just pulled carbs off 3 CL175K0 project bikes. 5 of the six carbs had the 160 on the port that the hose from the air cleanr
connects to, the 140 under the plug on the side. One of the carbs had these switched. I would assume that on the bike that one came off of, the carbs had been
disassembled once before, and the jets switched on the one carb.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jas,

Thanks for your reply.
That bike is in winter storage presently. I'll look into jet sizes again when I pull her from storage.
Need any more carbs?

Michael
Mols

1 - 4 of 4 Posts