Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap pictures but it looks nice in the real life. Have the triple clamp off to polish right now. Those are also brand new shocks from omarsdtr.com they look awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Very clean! Is that the oem headlight? Looks slightly larger than stock... :?:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah it's OEM. Just different brackets.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try this weekend in the driveway. Hopefully i'll get this thing back together to go riding sunday. We're shootin for +11C here.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately its -27 degrees celcius outside. No pics for a while that's for damn sure.

Global warming? I'm not buyin it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can handle it up to -5 in the garage. But **** it's cold here this week.

That g*d damn Al Gore is full of ****.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not to rain on your Al Gore hatred, but the effects of climate change include extreme cold as well.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not buyin global warming is all im sayin. Every winter up here has been the same since I was a kid.

Contrary to popular belief the polar bears are multiplying like mad. It's mostly bullshit if you live near it. So to hear all these theories and crap then see things first hand is a different story.

Anyway. Must polish the triple tree then get my batteries in the bikes out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yelp.. extreame climate change can cause ice ages... due to the salinity of the ocean changing, due to the ice melting, changing the ocean currents and causing it to get cooler.

So the best way to fight the warming is to hurry it up so we can get to the cooling stage. So... everyone needs to exhale.... NOW.... then go for a nice ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts