Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please add your comments/opinions/observations to the "Ziggy's "different" Honda 250" topic.... Bill 440 cars might be able to trial fit a CB77 tank for us... Bill 2's comments always appreciated...Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I'd like to Steve, but Zig's model is something I've never run across before, never even heard of it.
Though it is a beauty..........

And I don't talk about things of which I have no experience........

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted your observations on how close that frame is to a 350 (although it is hard to be certain without "seeing" under the tank).....From what I can see it appears to be the same.... I might have to try a "replica" build myself, it IS pretty cool.... S.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well Steve, I haven't seen "Ziggy's "different" Honda 250" yet. so I can't say anything about it. I'll check it out though. Now, I DO have the CB77 tank, but not a standard 350 frame. I DO have an SL350K0 frame, which should be pretty close. I can only give observations though, no way to get in on line, Yet! I'll see what I can do. Now, I need to check out this 250 that you speak of. ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Okay, now I've seen the 250 that we speak of and might be later tomorrow before I can get the chance to check it out, but I'll see what I can do. All things considered, I've been way up past my rear with things that WERE already going on AND THEN, on the 1st of July, my BETTER HALF passed away leaving me devastated and I'm working to get past that. I'm trying to work my way back into things and it's been slow going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts