Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to pull their seat and side covers off to take a few pics and post them here? I stripped the frame to powdercoat it and I'm coming up short on reference pics in the manuals for reassembly. (I even have a Honda shop manual for it - not very helpful for this). T E and C models will probably be as helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
I have a few frame pics. What exactly are you looking for? 20160901_134601.jpg
20160811_192538.jpg
20160813_154321.jpg
20160905_203001.jpg
I have a few more, but dunno what you're trying to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pics... but these are not of the automatic version. I was looking for an assembled bike with just the tank and side covers removed. The handbrake foot brake intersection is really hard to make out from the manuals, but the wiring is also very interesting to me.

:O)

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Your post stipulated models T,E and C would be helpful. Sorry , but I don't have an A model for reference. Perhaps member Bill H or Jetcash may be able to help if you were to PM thm.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I can post some, but working on some seats this afternoon. Maybe this eve or definitely in the morning. Sorry for the delay, but I got you if no one else does. 1980 cm400a

·
Registered
138 Posts
Let me know if I can help. Bike is sleeping under covers but can roll it out if you still need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts